COVID-19 TENNIS RULES & REGULATIONS
Effective April 29, 2020 until further notice
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – Do not play or come onto the CSRC grounds if you are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or are a vulnerable individual.
- Adam and Kevin will be available for private and semi-private lessons/clinic sessions for youths and adults of up to 4 people per court for professional feed only drills.
- For Kids Clinics, maximum of 4 kids per instructor.
- There will be a HARD MAXIMUM of 4 people per court (or 5 people, including the professional during a lesson).
- Bring your own tennis balls if you are not participating in a private or semi-private lesson.
- For lessons/clinics, you are encouraged to pay via mobile payment application instead of cash.
- There will be NO water provided. There will be NO access to bathrooms. The playground remains closed.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent (avoid handling balls with your hands). During clinics, cleaned hoppers will be used and only pros will pick up balls with hands.
- Reserve courts online, being considerate of others, including not reserving more than one court per family per day. Preference will be given to clinics, doubles and singles. The ball machine is unavailable.
- Children under 18 years old must play with a parent or guardian, unless participating in lessons/clinics.
- Ball Machine is not available for use at this time.
- Follow all Social Distancing Requirements in accordance with governmental orders, including 6-feet distancing and hand washing.
- Clean and wipe down equipment before playing and do not share. Avoid touching gates, fences, scorecards, etc.
- All players should leave the facility immediately after play. No congregating or social activity after playing.
- Please also review additional recommendations described in the USTA guidance available here:USTA Safety Tips.
- If Members are not practicing proper social distancing requirements or are otherwise not observing these new rules and procedures, they may be asked to leave.
- Tennis activity is the sole choice and at the sole risk of participants, and CSRC neither assumes, nor bears any responsibility for, any injury or illness that may result from participation.
- Resurfacing of Courts 1, 4 and 5 are scheduled to start the week of May 4th. After commencement they will be unavailable for 10-14 days depending on weather.